Best tasting Natty Peanut Butter

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
What's everyone's favorite brand of Natural Peanut Butter? My favorite is Smucker's Chunky Natural Peanut Butter, 2nd favorite is Kroger Chunky Natural Peanut Butter. Kroger brand is cheaper, but the Smucker's has a better taste in my opinion. Smucker's is still fairly affordable for around $2.75-$3.35 per jar.

Have any of you tried the powder peanut butter? It has very little to no fat, there is also a chocolate flavor

Akhusker said:
I straight mash peanuts with my fist til they turn to butter, super natural!
AkhuskerI've bought the fresh ground peanuts at GNC or Kroger and I like it, but I have come to the conclusion that I have to have salted peanuts and all of those have been unsalted.

Bronco said:
Have any of you tried the powder peanut butter? It has very little to no fat, there is also a chocolate flavor
BroncoI was debating getting some

Crazy Richards peanut butter!!

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

I buy a pound or two of peanuts and crush them into butter with a magic bullet food processor.

Add very little oil or none at all sometimes (the peanuts eventually get very creamy even without il if blended long enough)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.