slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
your opinion.

I want to try BSN Syntha 6 but need some opinions. Normally, I just buy straight optimum whey with a dash of real cocoa.

BSN has 6K four star reviews. I am looking for a protein powder that I might fool myself into believing it was desert. LOL

Just wondering what powder everyone has used they think truly tastes great.

I like humapro. Peach mango

I get my protein powder from truenutrition.com you can custom make the blends to what you want like more bcaa's etc and you can get grass fed whey and it's reasonable with it being sweetened with stevia instead of sugar. The chocolate banana is the best flavor I've ever had

Our local Costco buyer does an outstanding job when it comes to stocking high quality sports supplements at really low prices. I recently picked up a new protein powder to go along with the new plant based diet I'm trying. It's Organic Protein plant based powder made by Orgain. The creamy chocolate fudge flavor is outstanding. No dairy, soy, gluten, lactose or GMO's. I have to add quite a bit of fish to my diet, not any high in mercury, in order to get enough protein, but this certainly helps and it tastes great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.