Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Beta Alanine, anyone use it? Worth it? Or crap?

Yep..... almost as good as creatine.... some say better results. The two combined are killer. Go for it brotha.

It provides an acute stimulant response and is therefore a good candidate for being consumed pre-workout. However, the performance benefits from beta-alanine are based upon raising muscle carnosine concentrations over time. Thus, the time of day you consume beta-alanine isn't nearly as important as consistently consuming beta-alanine each day.

I usually take around 3-5gm preworkout. Beta-alanine comes with its own built-in dosing regulator...paresthesia....a 'pins & needles' or tingling feeling in my neck and face. Some experience it in their hands and arms but it will be different for everyone. For me it usually lasts just a few minutes. If its too much for ya you can always take smaller doses throughout the day.

I just got some along with my liver detox aminos. I started Beta alanine also Betaine HC and HMB The betaine was 1.25 gs 2x per day Beta A 3.2 gs min pwo or split am and pwo HMB 1 g pwo and 2gs spread out. With all these it was said to me to take spread out to build blood levels and a certain dose pwo every time. This is the protocol I got.

I did some additional reading, sounds like it could be worth adding.

There a few preworkouts that include it....coupled with creatine and citrulline.....you'll be stoked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.