Big LOU

ODINSBLOOD

YUP YUP
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I was watching pumping iron because it always motivates me... And I was watching LOU.. And I dont understand how someone who was so determined and worked, probably harder than anyone else always came up short of the title.

Seems like he got to caught up in the fame to stay in the game hardcore. Sure he still looked awesome in the movies/shows, but he only maintained his look and never progressed his look like the rest of the community who kept pushing the bar. But yes, at his size he did look awesome!

Kinda felt bad for him with how much Arnie and the others rip into him, his dad treating him like a little kid (it seems to me) and people assuming because he's mostly deaf, ugly and huge, that he must be retarded or something.

I like him too. Unfortunately when he was on Celebrity Apprentice he came off a little off. "110%!" Don Jr was like, is that even mathematically possible?

I saw a vid clip of him coming out of Venice Golds a couple years ago. He had just fine 110 flights on the stair climber. Took his shirt off and dudes abs were solid. How many men his age can do that?? Not many. Something for all of us to draw inspiration from.

I'm sure he can afford as much as he wants.

dowork said:
I like him too. Unfortunately when he was on Celebrity Apprentice he came off a little off. "110%!" Don Jr was like, is that even mathematically possible?

I saw a vid clip of him coming out of Venice Golds a couple years ago. He had just fine 110 flights on the stair climber. Took his shirt off and dudes abs were solid. How many men his age can do that?? Not many. Something for all of us to draw inspiration from.
dowork
He kept getting fucked on C/A I love how he told that bitch if she was a man, he would have knocked her thru a wall! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.