Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Here are some before and after shots of me. Apologies about the bandages on the
before shot. I had just gotten out of surgery. I still got a long road hoe mane. Chime
in if you like brothers. All comments are welcome mane. More result pics coming soon!
Thanks!

TRAIN HARD

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice work boss! I'm going to have to do some before and after pics too...

from my outdated pos phone

BIGBOSS is yet another highly inspirational member. That's so awesome brother. Now I need to get my back as big a s yours!!!

Z82 said:
Looking solid BB. What did you have surgery on?
Z82
I guess you can call me the CYST MAN lol! I had 9 cyst removed. 5 in my chest area. The rest
other 4 were below. That would be 2 in my left leg, 1 behind my knee and 1 in my left cheek.
Some were huge and some were small. All very uncomfortable. The biggest one was about the
size of a tennis ball right below my belly. I will be going back to have more removed soon. They
just keep popping up. Happens to happen in my family a lot. Thanks for you comments bro!

Bigboss is da man. Freak status!

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.