BIGBOSS

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
WHAT'S UP MANES?! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED SOME RESULT PICS. IT'S GOOD TO FINALLY HAVE TIME TO GET BACK ON AND POST UP. I'M CURRENTLY ON A MASS MISSION AS ALWAYS. TALK TO ALL YOU BROTHERS SOON! COMMENT IF YOU LIKE GOOD OR BAD. IT'S ALL MOTIVATION MANE! ;D
[IMG_34049684643002-1.jpg expired]

Attachments

• IMG_32381260115761-1.webp
    IMG_32381260115761-1.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 56
lookin' big, BB!

Looking great man.Nice thickness coming around brother.

Keep up the great work man.Very motivating.

Wacker said:
Nice...you still thinking of doing a show BB?
Wacker
Yes sir Brother Wacker! I was prepping for a show this past April. I messed around and
strained my lower back. It was brutal. I couldn't hold any poses. So i dropped out. It
was a pain all around. Especially on my pocket considering I couldn't do the show.
Well I am 100% now and currently trying to get back where I was. I am almost there
I think. Hope to be in the Dexter Jackson Classic later this year. We will see brother.

the prototype said:
Why's there a guy sleeping in the second pic? Looking good brother.
the prototype
Thanks mane! I think that was someone's kid who came to the gym. Crazy place to take
a nap huh lol

Def looking thick!

Shit it's my brotha from anotha mutha. Looking good BB, how you been?

Keep killing it brother you are looking great!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.