Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Alright brothers! I have been meaning to do this for a while now. Here is my
weekly regimen that I have followed consistently for the past 2.5 years. This is
what has worked for me. I go HEAVY pretty much all the time. I keep everything
simple mane. I have built tons of MASS for my chest and tri’s with this workout
alone. I promise once you are done with this work out your chest and tri’s will be
screaming for more mane! Every now and then I will switch up the Tri workout but
the Chest has always and will be the same mane. I will post back, bi’s, traps, quads
and calves later. Comment if you like! Consistency and Dedication is the key!
TRAIN HARD my brothers!

Chest & Tri (Monday use the bar) (Wednesday use Dumbbells)
Flat Bench 5 sets of 12-15 reps
Incline Bench 5 sets of 12-15 reps
Decline Bench 5 sets of 12-15 reps
Cables Cross Overs (Start from the Top and Work way down to right below waist)
Each level at 5 sets of 12-15 reps. Be sure to cross.

Tricep Pulldowns w/ rope 5 sets of 12-15
Triceps Pressdown 5 sets of 20
Overhead Dumbbell Extension 5 sets of 20
Dumbbell Kickback 3 sets of 10 to 15
One arm Cable Extension 3 sets of 10 to 15
Dips (BURNOUT) 3 sets of as many as you can do

Thanks for the info BB. I am going to try some if this out tonight.

Is there a reason for chest and Tris in same work out? You're working your Tris on chest day anyways. I like to superset back on chest day. Tris bis and traps are another day for me. I use a 3 day split due to work and family and usually throw a light day in at home for a 4th day when I can

Z82 said:
Thanks for the info BB. I am going to try some if this out tonight.

Is there a reason for chest and Tris in same work out? You're working your Tris on chest day anyways. I like to superset back on chest day. Tris bis and traps are another day for me. I use a 3 day split due to work and family and usually throw a light day in at home for a 4th day when I can
Z82
No reason at all Brother Z. This is how it came together. I feel you
on the work and family thing as well. Thanks for posting up mane!

Damn nice workout! I was just browsing a thread lastnight of someone working chest and back 2x a wk I def think I need to try this out! Do find one day in between enough time to recover?

Don't leave us hanging to long on the rest.

definitely more than a common routine 🙂
Thanks for posting!

Solid workout.. pretty much mimics what i been doing for the.last 2 years. I'll switch out dips with pushups alternating workouts till failure ( as many pushups for a min x.3 ) ...thanks for posting.

Solid routine Brother!! I like the switch up with the dumbbells for muscle confusion

Great workout brother.Wow,2.5yrs with the same routine? Ive personally found I get stale and plateau unless im constantly changing things up.Everyone is different and this is obviously working for you so stick to what works.

JUst curious though,have you had a time where your progress halted?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.