BIGDUDES work out log and shit....

bigdude

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
ok so I have decided that this thread is my corner of the EG kingdom and all who enter be ye warned should you come acting all kinds of mean and crazy because your running too much gear and can't handle your sauce.....lmao....
So with that being said all are welcome this is a journal of sort to log my rebirth into beasthood

Stats....none of your damn business...lol
Been at it since the late 80s so I've ran a cycle or two...
Currently running 500mgs of Deca a week.
400mgs a week of yest cyp
60mg a day dbol for 3 weeks....
Going for ten weeks, I'm on day 7 today and I already feel the dbol and my old ass shoulder feels brand new... So I believe the Deca is gtg

I don't know about you but I have trained with a push pull mindset or theology since I have been trying and the funny thing is that now I don't even remember why...lol
So you know how we train chest and tris, back an bi, legs and shoulders?
I have a theory that training body parts on a more random rotation to stimulate growth and shock muscles into working differently?
I'm just wondering if it's gonna continue to work as well as it has over these last 10 days or so...
What say ye?

bigdude said:
ok so I have decided that this thread is my corner of the EG kingdom and all who enter be ye warned should you come acting all kinds of mean and crazy because your running too much gear and can't handle your sauce.....lmao....
So with that being said all are welcome this is a journal of sort to log my rebirth into beasthood

Stats....none of your damn business...lol
Been at it since the late 80s so I've ran a cycle or two...
Currently running 500mgs of Deca a week.
400mgs a week of yest cyp
60mg a day dbol for 3 weeks....
Going for ten weeks, I'm on day 7 today and I already feel the dbol and my old ass shoulder feels brand new... So I believe the Deca is gtg

I don't know about you but I have trained with a push pull mindset or theology since I have been trying and the funny thing is that now I don't even remember why...lol
So you know how we train chest and tris, back an bi, legs and shoulders?
I have a theory that training body parts on a more random rotation to stimulate growth and shock muscles into working differently?
I'm just wondering if it's gonna continue to work as well as it has over these last 10 days or so...
What say ye?
bigdude

I ABSOLUTELY believe that always switching ones training up is the best way to break through plateaus and even more accurate,not even reaching one in the first place,and continue to make forward progress in whatever your goals may be.Muscle gain,strength gain,endurance gain,weight loss,whatever.By continually shocking your muscles will can you continue on this path.Not only physical aspect of it but even more importantly,the MENTAL aspect of it.Nothing can kill your training desire than becoming bored with the same old routine month after month,and for many yr after yr.By always trying new routines,workouts,schedules,exercises,etc,you can more easily keep your hunger to train high and looking forward to your next workout.I don't care who you are and how much someone tells you they never feel like skipping a workout out for no other reason than "THEY JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE IT"they are full of it.It happens to us all.Keeping that interest is the key and new sessions will help with that greatly.

As for the cycle,I personally always like to run Test at the highest mg in a cycle.For me its always been the best way to keep negative sides in check while still making gains.Not only for short term but long term.Test is our main hormone so I feel keeping it as "TOP BILLING" is best.Not everyone agrees and thats ok.Only stating whats worked for me and my beliefs.

I agree with tbone about 10 wks being a little short with deca but thats not to say its useless.Just better effects utilizing it for a longer run IMO.Again,just my opinion here.

Sorry was supposed to be 16 weeks and considering finishing it up with Var the last 6 weeks or so

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.