"Bigorexia" another excuse for the fat ass's that dont understand fitness....

Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
They have finally solved our dillema...Bigorexia...WTF

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/08/16/bigorexia-could-come-with-serious-side-effects/

Re: "Bigorexia" another excuse for the fat ass's that dont understand fitness....

Dude I have this. Really. I look In the mirror and see a skinny guy.

Re: "Bigorexia" another excuse for the fat ass's that dont understand fitness....

RockShawn said:
RockShawn
I look in the mirror and see a guy with a huge cock!

My girl tells me I have this bigorexia, but I'm not that big to begin with. Although I am 40pds heavier than when we first got together. 🙂

Vino 1 said:
My girl tells me I have this bigorexia, but I'm not that big to begin with. Although I am 40pds heavier than when we first got together. 🙂
Vino 1
How many times to you all get asked-"how much bigger do you want to get". Do you have a stopping point?

All the time....I just answer when I'm big enough

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

RockShawn said:
RockShawnI think that's more true of a statement than most of the posts in this thread.! All of us, to some extent, feel the same way.

TSizemore said:
I think that's more true of a statement than most of the posts in this thread.! All of us, to some extent, feel the same way.
TSizemoredude I look in the mirror and there really is a skinny dude there

Wacker said:
How many times to you all get asked-"how much bigger do you want to get". Do you have a stopping point?
WackerI say 235 but I don't want to sell myself short 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.