Bitcoin

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This is mostly for you Grim. I invested 1000 in Bitcoin yesterday. I probably should of waited till it went down a little. I have another 5000 to invest. My question is should i wait for a big low swing. Do you feel like almost every major investor thats its gonna explode in the next couple years.

personally i honestly dont know, it rallied huge bitcoin is volatile in nature. thats why i myself keep it in areas that make me returns beyond the swings such as interest and converting to staking coins

Stakecube great place for btc interest over 7% no name/id etc

I'll have ta check tonight after work.

Im thinking it might blast through to the 60,000 potential. A few really heavy finance guys said its a possibility.

Trading on cashapp is bullshit. Pay to buy pay to sell then pay to cashout. You make crap. And they deal with the irs. So every time you sell even though it s barely above your principle it registers as a profit. Fuck thT.

loving these gains myself...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.