blah blah

Re: Custody battle

that's awesome, being a dad is the greatest responsibility in the world

Gratz!

Good for u brother !!!
I did the same thing w/ my son last year around September . After 5 years of court, lawyers, DCF, Legal Fees, I finally got custody of my son .
Sometimes I wish his mother and I could work on our Parent relationship, but she's stuck in her ways and doesn't realize she did wrong. I mean we both did but I can at least say I didn't leave my son and I'll always be there .
It's hard being a single dad, but when my son smiles it's all worth it . And thank god for family . If ur close to ur family bro then ull always have help !!!
God Bless !!!

That's great news bro. Very happy for you

Damn it man..14 months is young for a daddy to have all alone..You have your hands full..

MattyIce said:
Yes sir...my life is about raising her. Get up 4:30, cook breakfast, take her to school, work , pick her up from school, cook dinner, get her ready for bed, repeat. Weekends we get out and do stuff. I am blessed.
[/quote

sounds like the life 😉
MattyIce

Good for you I wish I could have gotten mine. Your a good guy much respect because you didn't take the easy way out.

MattyIce said:
Yes sir...my life is about raising her. Get up 4:30, cook breakfast, take her to school, work , pick her up from school, cook dinner, get her ready for bed, repeat. Weekends we get out and do stuff. I am blessed.
MattyIce
AMEN Brother!!!

I'm happy for you!!! 8) 8) 8)

Torres said:
Good for u brother !!!
I did the same thing w/ my son last year around September . After 5 years of court, lawyers, DCF, Legal Fees, I finally got custody of my son .
Sometimes I wish his mother and I could work on our Parent relationship, but she's stuck in her ways and doesn't realize she did wrong. I mean we both did but I can at least say I didn't leave my son and I'll always be there .
It's hard being a single dad, but when my son smiles it's all worth it . And thank god for family . If ur close to ur family bro then ull always have help !!!
God Bless !!!
Torres
Big Props to you Torres

MattyIce said:
MattyIce
Bro .. Much respect for You !!

All the respect in the world for you. MY ex and I never really had custody issues as we share my son however I do know what its all about. Its hard to keep everything positive and not lash out about mommy etc. Everyone always tell me your son will figure things out and now that hes older hes come to me several times with the comments like Dad- I know you were good to mom etc. Great Work Tor

Congratulations man. I spent a lot of money on lawyers over the years trying to get my daughter away from an alcoholic mother who was neglecting her and putting her in danger as well. I got custody of her back in November and we are becoming so close noe that we have this time. Mine is 13 this past January. There is nothing in this world how a little girl looks at her daddy. Advice I can give you for the years to come especially since your raising her 2 things never forget she will watch every tiny move you make. My kid misses nothing. And more important than almost anything never ever speak one ill word about her mother to or in front of her. My x talks so bad about me to her tells everything I've ever been into some of it lies. But I've never said one bad thing about her mom. Still her mother she still loves her. Matter of fact I still got her back when she needs me just because she is Mackenzies mother. My daughter sees it and loves her daddy so much because when she lays down at night she knows she is safe and her momma is safe to because dad is awesome like that. Good luck bro!!!

Thanks bros... this morning as I was getting her dressed for school, she patted me on the shoulder and said "you're my daddy!" That's it.

dude you just almost got a tear out of my estrogen enhanced ass. Love hearing that bro.

Kudos to you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.