Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Blasters & Cruisers:

Do you add any other compounds to your Test cruise?

This is more aimed at the B&C crowd rather than the Perma-blasters or the guys cruising on 1g Test.

To those of you who drop down to moderate Test doses (125, 200, 250, 300mg a week). Do you add in any other AAS? And if so, whats your sweet spot dose in regards to getting back good/decent blood results?

halfnatty said:
I just do 250 cyp a week people should give there body a break
halfnatty
While at this age and stage of my life,I never really come off,I do fully agree with you that there are times when you need a break from gear all together.Even now,I will cycle off for short periods of time as well.

Thanks for the feedback HN.

Ive cruised on 200mg EQ and loved it. I have also tried 200 mg deca but had ed problems

I cruise on 200 Test D or C a week a lot of times Deca stays for the joints and Proviron is a must always.

I never come off. I will run test alone for a break from the compounds. But I am always running.

I run Test E or C at 125/wk between cycles. Only do 2 12 week blasts per year for competitions only. Never just to train.

morrey said:
Ive cruised on 200mg EQ and loved it. I have also tried 200 mg deca but had ed problems
morrey

Thanks for the reply with the feedback man.Im definitely an EQ man and have been for a long long time.

Mick said:
I cruise on 200 Test D or C a week a lot of times Deca stays for the joints and Proviron is a must always.
Mick
Thanks for the input Mick.

I used to love Prov as a bridge when I cycled off back in the day.LOVED it actually.LOL

tunaman7 said:
I never come off. I will run test alone for a break from the compounds. But I am always running.
tunaman7

As well as myself.At my age,theres really no need to come off as my body's own production has diminished so much that I figure whats the point?

I will occasionally,but rarely do it just to clean out though.Seems to help not only my body but my mind as sometimes I can be a little grumpy while on.Im an energizer bunny anyway but while on gear,im sort of the energizer bunny on gear & speed.I think my coming off sometimes os more for a break for my family than it is for me.LMFAO. 8) ;D

bionic redneck said:
i usd test e at 125mg/week...and throw some clen and t3 during the cruise
bionic redneck

Thanks for the reply BR. Just curious,why the t3 and clen? I mean what specifically are the benefits for you from them while cruising or do you use them while on and just continue with the cruise?

Believe it or not my script is for 200 mg enanthate. ha ha

I actually dropped to 125 and even have went down to 75 for awhile to try to shock my receptors cause I tend to extend cycles on a regular basis......

lith56bigguy said:
Believe it or not my script is for 200 mg enanthate. ha ha

I actually dropped to 125 and even have went down to 75 for awhile to try to shock my receptors cause I tend to extend cycles on a regular basis......
lith56bigguy

Very wise choice man.One thats the opposite thinking of many.

I tend to go a little longer than I should at times but there is always that time that the doc is calling and wanting bloods drawn for the script. Drop it down to test only long enough to get stable levels with 120mg per week and start planning again. Would love to run low dose deca for the joints while cruising but don't need any crazy numbers to come back.

sportsfreak said:
I tend to go a little longer than I should at times but there is always that time that the doc is calling and wanting bloods drawn for the script. Drop it down to test only long enough to get stable levels with 120mg per week and start planning again. Would love to run low dose deca for the joints while cruising but don't need any crazy numbers to come back.
sportsfreak
Sounds like a good plan brother. 200mg of Deca per week?

sportsfreak said:
sportsfreak

Thanks for the reply brother.

Well you can try running 150-200mg of deca EW to see how it goes for you and if things get out of control,then just make the needed changes.

even on a regular basis I use multi compounds in therapeutic doses. i run 125 mg test a week with 150 to 300 mg of deca , usually in a single once a week shot and 100 mg of mast a week but i skip this now and then if i also take proviron off blast

F.I.S.T. said:

Thanks for the reply brother.

Well you can try running 150-200mg of deca EW to see how it goes for you and if things get out of control,then just make the needed changes.
F.I.S.T.
I'm just worries about the blood work coming back abnormal for the doc and end up losing my script. I have screwed up the timing a couple times and had to explain that I was using a "prohormone" and didn't stop in time for the bloods. First time he was cool, second time I got the stink eye so I've got to watch my cruise products. Not sure if deca will show elevated levels that he is looking at.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.