Iron Killer
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Would a test e 250 and deca 20o blend hold with 2%/20% if anyone has ever tried?
Thanks

Would a test e 250 and deca 20o blend hold with 2%/20% if anyone has ever tried?
Thanks
Dustined83Depends on your carrier oil, i know with miglyol 840 it shouldnt be any issue. I haven't used anything but miglyol 840 for a while. I never pushed the concentrations using other oils. How many ml are you wanting to make?

I have raws for 40 MLS but I'll probably make 35. Preference is mct if it will hold

Mct shouldt be an issue at all at those concentrations. If you want to try miglyol 840 i will send you some no charge just so you can try it out. I always use 1% BA, but with what your trying to make you could probably drop the BB down to 10%. Its only 375mg/ml mct would definitely hold at 2/20.

Mct shouldt be an issue at all at those concentrations. If you want to try miglyol 840 i will send you some no charge just so you can try it out. I always use 1% BA, but with what your trying to make you could probably drop the BB down to 10%. Its only 375mg/ml mct would definitely hold at 2/20.
jstone
I like the thought of mig but I couldn't find a small bottle I'll pay you for some

Send me a pm. Im not going to charge you for it, my days off are coming up so it wont be a problem to get it out tomorrow or the next day. I'll make sure you have enough to try a couple brews.

Send me a pm. Im not going to charge you for it, my days off are coming up so it wont be a problem to get it out tomorrow or the next day. I'll make sure you have enough to try a couple brews.
jstone
PM sent thank you so much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.