Blood donations

slimpickings

Fear the Chihuahua
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got a question for you guys, I was thinking about giving blood at work but not to sure if they would know that I am running gear? I can't aford to loose my job over donating blood so can you give without worrying about it coming up on there checks for good blood?

Wouldn't think so.. I donate blood and haven't ever had anyone say anything o me.. the only thing they check is your crit and most of the time their upper limit is in the high 60's

I donate blood very 56 days and many of them fall on a day that work is doing a blood drive. I have never had a word spoken to me about my levels and not sure if they are even checked as far as test goes. They ate looking for hepatitis, aids and other diseases that would be passed on to the reciepiant of the blood. Give blood and don't worry about it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yea i wouldnt worry about it only thing is the hct but as long as it is in range and not above 60 = no worries

Good I think I need to. I ran a long eq cycle so giving some blood is probably a good idea.l bp has been high too.

I donate every 60-75 days or so... never had any issues and probably a good idea if you use EQ, Anadrol, etc....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.