Blood pressure meds

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I get blood pressure meds 40mgs lisinpril 40mg and clonodine .1 mg I rarely use any of them if my diet is right. My friend is playing w some gear and asked about blood pressure meds. Would lisinpril be better or the clonodine?

Clondine is worse for causing BP rebound once stopping. Lisinopril is good (ace inhibitor) another option would be something like Cardizem ( calcium channel blocker). I use both myself but have a family history of extreme hypertension, also use Coreg(carvedilol) to control genetic atrial fib.

Did he have high BP before? If it’s just the gear how high is it? Tell him to go to the doctor unless he is sure it’s just the gear he is taking.

Did he have high BP before? If it’s just the gear how high is it? Tell him to go to the doctor unless he is sure it’s just the gear he is taking.
WackerNo he doesn’t already have high blood pressure. This is his first real cycle besides some test-e. So he was concerned about blood pressure from the gear I gave him some lisinpril and he has a blood pressure machine. I think the cycle is 250 test-e every 5th day and 500 mgs eq weekly. When I ran eq I had no issues.

I take 40mg Lisinopril a day keeps me in check.

I use Telmisarten Roberts has a great write up on it on steroid.com Works good in conjunction w gear I started to use it yrs ago when Tren cycle would push bp up years later talked doc into given it. It has interactions with other meds so if your on a lot of meds check that but if not worth the read.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.