Blood tests for beginners

Morris2260

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I'm new to steroids and have no idea what I'm doing when.it comes to blood testing. I need my bloodworks to see how pure the GH I'm going to purchase is. I live in UK. How do I go about getting it tested over here? And will it tell me specifically and in simple terms about my GH levels, T4 etc.?
I'ma need a test done prior to any drug use and post...

Run 10iu of the gh 3 hours prior to blood work IM injection. Get serum and igf-1 checked.

Continue pinning your dose normally until results come back. Igf will be low, serum should be 20+. If it's low then trash it.. but the real test is igf elevated month or 2 in the cycle.

So what exactly do I do? Search for a private blood testing company in UK, shoot up 10 IU 3 hours prior to appointment, ask for growth hormone (serum) and igf-1 levels.
You're saying igf-1 should elevate a month or 2 into the cycle? So I should check that too? Even if I'm not taking Insulin my igf-1 levels should spike a couple months in?

If you're taking your injections consistently.. most definitely should rise. The reason you want to check serum levels too is because if it's low or non existent then you have bunk gh.. if it's high, still could be bunk (another peptide or something that elevates serum levels).. but at least you know it could be good as well to continue running it and then check igf levels later to see if its rising.

Like in the states we have labcorp that does blood testing.. so yes just try to locate one similar in your area who would do it.. unless you can get a doctor to order it.

So even if the serum levels are high it could still be bunk? But I'll know for sure it's bunk if igf-1 doesn't rise much past month 2?
Appreciate the info boss. I'll probably ask my GP first to see if they can do it. What do I say I want my serum and igf-1 levels tested for? Lol

I'm sure he'd know why.. I wouldn't ask him unless you're pretty cool with him if you didn't want his curiosity to ask questions. Maybe other people would have a good reason to ask for it..

I'll ask anyway. If they say no I'm sure they'd advise me where to go. Wouldn't mind checking my estrogen levels too, would I have to ask for that too or would those results be standard procedure?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.