halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
so my estrogen and everything is back to normal
But my test levels was 88 lmao he to me we will wait a month to see if it will raise in the month if it’s still low I’ll be put on trt

Oh yeah I been off gear for two months now and all my other blood work is good to go

Oh yeah I been off gear for two months now and all my other blood work is good to go
halfnattyHow old are you bro?

If your under 35 I would suggest a blast hcg protocol followed by Nolva and Clomid.

How old are you bro?

If your under 35 I would suggest a blast hcg protocol followed by Nolva and Clomid.
jshredzI’m 30 and I’ll keep that in mind when me and him talk next

View previous replies…
It won’t go back to normal
halfnattyhave u even tried....?'
sorry but im calling it how I see it never have I seen you post about pct always being on, claiming you arent only to post that u are bro. That is why your test is low, constant use with no down time to recover or proper pct
I was on trt serious low test, time brought it back to manageable maybe not 'normal' but manageable. Almost everyones been there

I want to see you have good health bro not make mistakes to something you may very well regret. Trt is not 'great' especially when young.

Last edited:
have u even tried....?'
sorry but im calling it how I see it never have I seen you post about pct always being on, claiming you arent only to post that u are bro. That is why your test is low, constant use with no down time to recover or proper pct
I was on trt serious low test, time brought it back to manageable maybe not 'normal' but manageable. Almost everyones been there

I want to see you have good health bro not make mistakes to something you may very well regret. Trt is not 'great' especially when young.
GRIMI was in the army for 3 years and did not take anything And by the end of the army I got blood work done and I was only at 208 or something that low

I was in the army for 3 years and did not take anything And by the end of the army I got blood work done and I was only at 208 or something that low
halfnattyI was well below that brother..

PCT is used even for those never on gear to bring levels up..

Just hate seeing someone so young have to be 'on' non stop hope all works out

I was well below that brother..

PCT is used even for those never on gear to bring levels up..

Just hate seeing someone so young have to be 'on' non stop hope all works out
GRIMOh okay sorry I didn’t get what you meant brother I didn’t know that pct was used also I guess I’ll just see what my doctor wants to do

Oh okay sorry I didn’t get what you meant brother I didn’t know that pct was used also I guess I’ll just see what my doctor wants to do
halfnattythats the thing many have regretted because of their doc. some drs prescribe very very low amounts of test plus test your levels often making it very hard to blast then the being so young and being fully dependent on test injects. then the next doc is more liberal and gives much higher injects and rarely tests. many went into in thinking prescribed test oh so cool only to find out theyd of been better esp at a young age keeping doc out of it. but at the end of the day if someone really needs it they need it however test levels can be improved by diet, workout routine, pct protocols so much more.

at my age i have no issue depending on test but i keeping doc out of it

thats the thing many have regretted because of their doc. some drs prescribe very very low amounts of test plus test your levels often making it very hard to blast then the being so young and being fully dependent on test injects. then the next doc is more liberal and gives much higher injects and rarely tests. many went into in thinking prescribed test oh so cool only to find out theyd of been better esp at a young age keeping doc out of it. but at the end of the day if someone really needs it they need it however test levels can be improved by diet, workout routine, pct protocols so much more.

at my age i have no issue depending on test but i keeping doc out of it
GRIM Thank you grim maybe I should look into that for sure

are you doing any kind of Jump start ? you might still be recoverable with clomid and HCG

are you doing any kind of Jump start ? you might still be recoverable with clomid and HCG
misterBeven time to a small degree but agree on jump start trt really is last resort especially if young bro

I was a 248 at age 36, and I'm sure it was a problem years earlier but I really started feeling it to the point i was willing to tell the doctor, seems I damaged one testicle and was working on just one since around 22. ive done all the trt methods, and shoots are the best but you know the life, the time to pin always come around too soon.
listen to the doc, we dont know the details or history.

best of luck

I was a 248 at age 36, and I'm sure it was a problem years earlier but I really started feeling it to the point i was willing to tell the doctor, seems I damaged one testicle and was working on just one since around 22. ive done all the trt methods, and shoots are the best but you know the life, the time to pin always come around too soon.
listen to the doc, we dont know the details or history.

best of luck
misterBThank uou

I started TRT about 8 months ago and love it. My coach always makes sure everything is spot on and Ive nvr had low E or high E. I take 0.5cc every Monday and Adex 0.5mg every other day. I feel great and my lab work is done every 8 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I started TRT about 8 months ago and love it. My coach always makes sure everything is spot on and Ive nvr had low E or high E. I take 0.5cc every Monday and Adex 0.5mg every other day. I feel great and my lab work is done every 8 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
anabol69every 8 weeks make it tough to blast though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.