Blood work after covid

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
so got blood work back and kid function dont like to happy!

Abl/creat 58! Should be around 30
Microalbumn 3,580!should be at 2000!

Not sure what to do but my blood pressure was very high so this may be the cause

This makes ne feel better lmao this is why i try not to look at my blood work before i see my doctor! Because then when I see something that says its high I think I’m gonna die

Doctor said I’m fine he said also it is cause I’m bigger so my level will be a little higher

I would really keep an eye on your BP, it is no joke. Constantly high BP can damage all your major organs especially the heart and kidney. Just make sure you keep it down even if you have to take meds.

I would really keep an eye on your BP, it is no joke. Constantly high BP can damage all your major organs especially the heart and kidney. Just make sure you keep it down even if you have to take meds.
ThorThanks brother

take beetroot powder for the bp

40mg/day lisinopril habit here and not proud of it.. always wonder to myself if that was self induced through my lifestyle or genetics either way I got it handled and go about my day. Always looking further down the road. Never looking back on what you can’t change.

the covid vaccine gave me dangerously high blood pressure for a couple of weeks afterwards. i think it got up to around 190/110 at one point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.