blood work on paxton test e...

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
just got my bloods done on 125mg of paxton test e 350 a week... used 1ml syringe to get the dose as accurate as possible 62.5 twice a week ...sat morninf and tues evening...

testosterone came back at 1203... did shot on sat (62.5) and blood drawn on monday

got some bad numbers on creatinine and alkaline phosphatase? any help or advise would be welcomed.

also estro came back really low and i'm on no estro blockers right now? wtf... should i do something?
[paxton.jpg expired]

[attachment deleted by admin]

thanks for post. isnt creatine usually hi while on

krustus said:
just got my bloods done on 125mg of paxton test e 350 a week... used 1ml syringe to get the dose as accurate as possible 62.5 twice a week ...sat morninf and tues evening...

testosterone came back at 1203... did shot on sat (62.5) and blood drawn on monday

got some bad numbers on creatinine and alkaline phosphatase? any help or advise would be welcomed.

also estro came back really low and i'm on no estro blockers right now? wtf... should i do something?
krustus
Awesome bro. Hey thanks for doing this.

the creatine is probable dehydration, the ALP is sort of a concern did you use lots or strong orals in the last 4 weeks without some cycle support ? your test shots where low dose so no reason to suspect bone cell production is the cause.. you should retest in 4 to 6 weeks see if those liver enzymes are restored and drink lots of water , the kidney flow is low and thats possible due to high test levels popping the delicate blood vessels in the kidneys or simply not enough fluids that morning seeing your E2 without AI meds is crazy.. no guest whats up there you using Mast E

your kidney flow test was also low, hopefully also dehydration, please drink more water and see if its improved in 4 to 6 weeks

thanks misterb... always respect your opinion brother... and no mast e... only other thing i have taken is gh peptides (ipamorelin , mod grf)... could that cause the ALP rise? i know children growing have higher levels?

and no orals in months... only used AI's weeks ago... probably over a month

Thanks Krustus we at Paxton appreciate you taking the time to test for us. Those look like pretty solid results about 10 times the dose!!

oh yeah ... the testosterone was definitely good!!!...

i think i'm a little off some compared to most though with that high of a number on that dose and low e2? crazy...

drinking lots of alcohol or use of narcotics while on cycle ? .. the liver enzymes were definitely elevated implying some damage hopefully easily repaired with Liv-52 and/or Tudca & NAC
wish Halfwit was here, you know where to find him he's getting a masters and knows so much about these test

drinking lots of alcohol or use of narcotics while on cycle ? .. the liver enzymes were definitely elevated implying some damage hopefully easily repaired with Liv-52 and/or Tudca & NAC

i have never drank at all...no narcotics either at all.... i'm so confused... i did order all those ..liv52, tudca, nac..

hope it helps

any supplements cause this? i don't take anything to crazy though ..just your basics fish oil, probiotics, minerals, vitamin c & d, coq10, etc...

only other things are the growth hormone peptides... and that new peptide epitalon... maybe some of those?

krustus said:

krustus
Thank you for getting your labs done. We appreciate it!

RockShawn said:
Ok quit upstaging my test results you attention whore! 🙂
RockShawn
He might not be upstaging you Rock...your results were just <1500...if the lab can do the test RIGHT...maybe you will upstage him 8)

supplement with creatine perhaps?

http://www.ergo-log.com/creatinekidney.html

all4muscle said:
Am I missing something ? Your liver functions are both gtg from what I see...
all4muscle
he has a high for ALP indicating possible Liver damage , his body fat% rules out eating fatty foods as the culprit. but its just a guess

i think taking prilosec for heartburn caused my rise in alkaline phosphatase?... it's listed as a possible side effect

Hepatic side effects have included elevations in serum transaminases, alkaline phosphatase, bilirubin, and rare cases of hepatitis and hepatic encephalopathy.

and joker do you have a detox brand or method you would recommend? and when is another BOGO in the works?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.