Bighekt

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just want to get everyone's opinion on my current blood work I know my ALT is high!
I've been off gear for about 4 months but have been taking AI just because I have a small case of gyno that flares up

What can I do to improve this?
And can everyone give me there opinion on how to improve blood workimg_5089-1.webp

Thanks again EG Fam.

bloods def not my specialty, hopefully someone who knows will chime in

ill pm someone to check hope they do

Your bloods are great minus your alt and e2 is In the tank. Back off your ai dosage just slightly and get it tested again in 2 weeks. Irk your exact dose so can't say what I'd back down to. If you tell me more I can help.

Start taking NaC, liv52, and turfs for a month then recheck your liver values. You could wait on the e2 for a month too unless you have cash to blow on two bloods.

What AI are you taking?
If its aromasin you can come off.
If it's arimidex you need to switch over to aromasin for a few weeks 1st or take some nolvadex and then taper off.
Once your off everything get some blood work done again.
Take the supps mentioned by Fitraver also ASAP

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What AI are you taking?
If its aromasin you can come off.
If it's arimidex you need to switch over to aromasin for a few weeks 1st or take some nolvadex and then taper off.
Once your off everything get some blood work done again.
Take the supps mentioned by Fitraver also ASAP

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
jshredz
Oh yep, missed that he isn't even on gear. Just come off. You're not gunna get gyno off gear. Could take nolva for a week or two as he said but you'll be fine coming off.

Thanks Grim

Just started my NAC and LIV52 will I'm off everything now will make sure to take blood work in a month see were in stand

Thanks again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.