Blood work

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Liver and kidney values were high over 3 weeks ago. I normally don't do high mgs especially w 17aa orals. This time I went hard and expected things to come back a bit high. How long is the norm to bounce back to normal levels ? I've never used liver support what's the best thing you guys use for that ? Also when it comes to liver kidneys etc how bad is tren compared to orals ? I know it stresses these organs but is it as brutal as dbol adrol winstrol ? I am stuck on test prop/tren ace/winstrol cycles. Love this combo my liver doesn't tho.

No I never have. I don't use high doses if tren. 75-100mg every other day. This is from the high doses of winstrol I'm sure but I was wondering exactly how harsh tren is compared to orals. I expected high numbers like I said. I never use those MG's of winstrol.

it's always a good idea to run some cycle support and tudca or udca imho.

I don't use high doses if tren. 75-100mg every other day.

that's maybe not a super high dose ...but a very significant dose... it's a good idea to run the support supps on that dose and the winstrol too.

winstrol is one of the the harshest oral, i use an all in one supplement called CLEAR, its NAC and TUDCA in one, expensive but worth it

http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Professional-N-acetyl-Cysteine-Capsules/dp/B00GPONVD8/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_rp_a1_5_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=1ADFZKMNBNDSSNGC26J4

Brother I can say getting blood work done is always a plus, i check mine about every 3 4 months might not be as much as other people. But blood work is never a bad thing to do. Hope your all gold brother

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.