blood work

cdan24

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
hey i just gotten blood work done after doing a 42 day cleanse and wanted insight onto some of my levels that were flagged. A little background on the situation is my old trainer had me on test for over 2 years straight without ever cycling off or even lowering the dosage. I ended up firing him and hiring a trainer who is a current ifbb pro. Upon me telling him this he wanted me to do a cleanse of:
day 1-20 of 1000 units of hcg every other day along with 25mg of aromasin
day 21-42 was 20mg nolva a day along with 50 mg of clomid.
He wanted to do the cleanse to have my body reset so we could do short blasts and cruises of about 8 weeks then a mini break. any feedback on these results would be greatly appreciated because im nowheres where i wanna be yet but also dont wanna sacrifice health in the long term

Attachments

• bloodwork cropped.webp
    bloodwork cropped.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 38
looks like giving blood would be a good idea.... and you are shut down hard....

krustus said:
looks like giving blood would be a good idea.... and you are shut down hard....
krustusYeah i shouldve gotten them a long time ago and shouldn't have trusted when my trainer had me at such high doses How long does that take to get back to normal levels? I thought 40 days would've been enough time

no idea really... giving blood will get them down a little i know... you could do double reds and get down more...

i try to give every 8-12 weeks.

cdan24 said:
Yeah i shouldve gotten them a long time ago and shouldn't have trusted when my trainer had me at such high doses How long does that take to get back to normal levels? I thought 40 days would've been enough time
cdan24
Bro......2 years and no PCT may be enough, you may be shut down for good. This is a sensitive topic and a few will say otherwise but only you will know how your body responds. In my experience ..that long without a PCT and it means trt for the rest of time to maintain healthy test levels. This is the reason most cycles are planned on 3-4 month schedules in order for PCT to work correctly. I always tell guys to at least match time off with time on to let your body recover. In truth it should probably be time off double what time on was. Most guys doing year or 2 long cycles I would think are doing blast cruise since they know they will not be really coming off again. I am no expert this is just my opinion from experience in this industry. If you need help with anything I am always available.

All4 is right, CDAN24. You may be permanently shut down and have to get a prescription to keep yourself regulated, if so, it's not the end of the world. Just a side effect of the "game". Like Krustus said, with your RBC and Hemoglobin up that high( which isn't out of control high, I've seen much worse), you can try donating blood.

Now that the cleanse is over...wait 3-4 weeks and get another blood test, If those levels haven't decreased and your Test level increase, it's time for HRT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.