Bloodwork for life insurance

Wallycn

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm going to have to take a urine analysis and bloodwork for a life insurance policy. Currently I'm on Test P, Tren A and Dbol. Are they going to be able to detect any of this?

IMO they won't detect those compounds because i believe the test are very expensive and the percentage of people that would fail would be minimal. But i don't work for an insurance firm, just my .02

Just worried that they might question why my test levels might be elevated

It's my understanding that a typical blood work up or urine analysis won't show anything related to that. Like previously mentioned the price of those tests don't usually accommodate testing for the masses. I have to take a physical at work and my recent one didn't show anything about my test levels. Probably not gonna be a problem. Of course that's a non medical opinion.

They won't be looking for those compounds but they are probably looking at things that could affect your immediate health, things that those compounds might have thrown out of whack, like rbc count, lipids etc. Definitely blood pressure.

I am in the insurance field and know a decent amount about medical procedures. A general blood test will not detect testosterone levels. A testosterone profile is a completely different procedure. Nothing to worry about

They could care less about your test levels. They want to find something that will allow them to charge you more for your policy and take you out of preferred status. Getting a life insurance policy while cycling is not the greatest idea because some of the main parameters that they will be looking for are out of norm during this time. Your BP is elevated. So is your RBC count, Lipid profile, and creatine levels. Your height to weight ratio is also higher when on cycle.
You will still get your policy, but you will likely have to pay as much as 50-75% more a month for it depending on the company. Over a 20 year period that can add up.
For example I bought a State Farm 500,000/20year/term policy a while back. The cost for preferred was $21/month. My bloodwork was great, but my BP was 140/80. Agent came back and said that I did not qualify for preferred because of that and if I wanted the policy it would be $36/month! Requested a recheck a week later and BP was fine.

Some great follow up info for anyone maybe struggling with this curntly..but, this thread is over three years old.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.