Bloodwork in check it out

V

Vino 1

Alright broskis, got bloodwork done yesterday. Give me your feedback please. Currently running:

Chem muscle test cyp: 750mg weekly
MLG deca: 500mg weekly
Chem muscle adex: .5mg daily

Also use milk thistle, vitamin c, multi vitamin and b-12 daily

[attachment deleted by admin]

looks good, how long have you been on this protocol

hematocrit is nice and below 17 and hemoglobin is safely 2 points under the start of the high point

test is great, id try a little more AI to get the E2 under 50

misterB said:
looks good, how long have you been on this protocol

hematocrit is nice and below 17 and hemoglobin is safely 2 points under the start of the high point

test is great, id try a little more AI to get the E2 under 50
misterB
Thanks. I was thinking of upping the adex. Maybe 1mg ed? I'm around week 11 or so. Also using milk thistle, multi vitamin, b-12, vitamin c daily.

click on the arrows noobs

Am I the only one who noticed his test levels are above 1500? Didn't think female hormone panel would go above that

Bronco said:
Am I the only one who noticed his test levels are above 1500? Didn't think female hormone panel would go above that
BroncoTests done by LabCorp generally don't show levels above 1500........other providers will, though.

GRIM said:
click image, hover over image, on bottom right.
It makes image actual size
GRIM
LOL, the arrows always looked like an X to me to X out of the pic, so I never clicked it! LOL

Noob in training!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.