Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Has anyone completely tore a bicep tendon? Dr. fucked mine up so I will have to go get surgery done all over again.
Most people know I was in an auto accident June 2018 that took the back of my left arm off to the bone, around the elbow anyway.
I was in a company vehicle so workers comp covered a lot of things but refused to fix everything and where I am at they have you by the balls, they only fix what they deem necessary, so I am still in a recovery stage. On to subject at hand.

Working ion the garage (right arm is my best arm now, well while straightening things up a 250 lbs crate became unbalanced and decided top fall. I needed to ship this out so instead of letting it bust on the concrete I reached out with my right arm to try and stop the crate from falling and well it snapped my right bicep tendon. It was just a reflex action but it jacked me up.
Ok, the ortho surgeon did not do an MRI, (wanted to rush me into surgery) and after my arm being wrapped up for 2 weeks hell I thought things were good until they unwrapped it. My damn bicep was still in the same position, to high on my arm. I complained but he assured me it would be ok, it just looked that way because it was wrapped so tight, lieing ass whole. Well almost 2 months after surgery and the bicep still sits just like it did before surgery, way to f***** high on my arm, looks like I will be finding a reconstructive surgeon or maybe going to the Mayo Clinic in FL. after I contact the surgeon and see what he has to say. I have been keeping up with his work online and he seems to be very good and knowledgeable.

I tried to set up an appointment at the same place (Steadman Hawkins) with an Ortho reconstructive surgeon but I guess since they are colleagues this ass whole don't want to go in behind his buddy, he or his nurse won't return my calls.??

Another Dr. at St Francis said it wouldn't be worth going back into for cosmetic reasons, hell I bet that fucker would have his fixed right if he tore it.
I have never seen so much medical incompetence until I moved to SC..........

Well if anyone has any input or experience with this injury I would appreciate your input.....This is going to weaken my arm and wrist if left plus it is just plain wrong. They do work for a college team here and I bet you if a player was hurt they would fix his shit right.

I will cut this short since I am rambling and from being pissed off about it.....to many quacks in the medical field today for a quick buck...

Guess it is just me, kind of lucky that way....LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.