Board etiquette [newbies please read]

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Hello my EG family. Due to some unfortunate incidences, i thought i would share. There are ways to do things in life and ways not to do things. As far as where we are and what is going on, it is very important to know how, what, where, when. This is not some disney world utopia where anything goes. When you become a member, please read and watch, DO NOT jump right in and tell everyone what you want, when you want it, it doesnt work like that and thats a sure way of being ignored. When i first was introduced to this life, my mentor STRESSED the very fact just to read and watch and you would be surprised what that will benefit to you. Most of the time while you are reading and watching your very questions will be answered. When you make donations PLEASE PLEASE do not say what you are donating to. Take time to find out rulkes of the board, rules of the sponsors etc. We have a great thing and want to continue this great thing, but we need to practice board etiquette.

****DISCLAIMER***
I do apologize if this comes off negative to anyone here, i dont know if the people that did it are here or not, just posting to the places where we are, Thank you.

Whether it was a member(s) here or not.... That's a good post!
While we (or most) know this stuff, there is always, undoubtedly some who don't. This is info that only benefits the whole process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.