Body fat estimate?

Skunx

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
What do you guys think? This was a couple months ago, I am a little leaner now and about 6lbs heavier. Trying to cut again after a quick little npp bulkier. Thanks fellers

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    117 KB · Views: 58
i'm not good at estimating... but you are looking damn good imho... you are below 15 and above 10 ...lol and certainly not far from being shredded

I would put you right at 11%. When your obliques become more apparent you cracked 10. When you get good vascularity in lower abs you cracked 8%.

Nice. Thanks guys. I was saying 10-12 as well. Shoot man, even 12 I'm happy. GH has been a long endeavor but it has really been a game changer for me. I think I want to stay on it forever haha.

you should be happy bro... looks like a lot of work went into that body... keep us posted on the cut if you decide to go down that road

Daredevil I already got one! Literally, a big old heart with a banner that says MOM. haha. Thanks Kristus. I'm Never happy man, I want to be about 225ish but leaner. For me the fun part is the journey, the destination is ever changing!

I would guess right around 11.675%
You def put in the work good to see you keeping that bf down while bulking. That's the way to go

Nice! Haha. Yah I'm over the sloppy bulks, try to do a good amount of cardio these days and keep it lean. I am a good bit leaner now that this pic. Excited to weigh myself today at the gym. If I'm not feeling too skinny I'll take a pic

You look great brother. I prefer the leaner look myself and am trying to go that way also. Very nice work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.