Body Opus

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Was going thru a few things to donate in our garage. Found my Body Opus by Dan Duchaine. Remembered I did that probably 20 years ago dropped 25lbs in a month. Such good info a man ahead of his time. Before any Dr Atkins, Keto and carnivore diet.Used to get his newsletter!! Just gotta say props to him!!

I’ve got that book too. Never had the balls to do the diet. Plus his old anabolic reference guide.

Was going thru a few things to donate in our garage. Found my Body Opus by Dan Duchaine. Remembered I did that probably 20 years ago dropped 25lbs in a month. Such good info a man ahead of his time. Before any Dr Atkins, Keto and carnivore diet.Used to get his newsletter!! Just gotta say props to him!!
pooh6369Can you give a quick explanation of the book.

Can you give a quick explanation of the book.
Durro
While the writers give his opinion on certain things. I gives you the idea of the diet. Really works takes dedication, I was at a time in my life I make some money took 6 months off to train. Had no kids back then!! Just a wife who said cool I'll prep your meals.....ahhh those were the days!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.