Body part measurements

V

Vino 1

I got a guy to measure most of my body parts at the gym yesterday. Before I post up I want to be sure we did it right. When measuring biceps do u flex or just measure arms hanging by your side?

always flexed

Only part I ever measured was my thigh(28" around). I am interested to see some measurements of others on here. I will take some of myself and post them up.

Ok great ima post up when I get home. Thanks guys will post up soon! I'd like to see some other guys too for motivation cuz I'm a slim guy

Ok here we go! Again guys post up if u want to id love some motivation. I'm tall and slim. When I started training a couple years ago I was 145pds.
Currently:
6'2"
205pds
Arms: 16.5"
Legs: 22.5"
Calves:15"
Chest:47"
Back: 51.5"
Stomach:38"

Disclaimer: this is the first time I've ever measured but I pretty sure I did it right. These numbers SHOULD be pretty accurate 🙂

Vino 1 said:
Ok here we go! Again guys post up if u want to id love some motivation. I'm tall and slim. When I started training a couple years ago I was 145pds.
Currently:
6'2"
205pds

Disclaimer: this is the first time I've ever measured but I pretty sure I did it right. These numbers SHOULD be pretty accurate 🙂
Vino 1
Always flexing mane! Awesome stats! Motivates me to do measurements as well.

BIGBOSS said:
Always flexing mane! Awesome stats! Motivates me to do measurements as well.
BIGBOSSyour arms not yo cawk!

Vino 1 said:
Currently:
6'2"
205pds

Vino 1
Not bad measurements for being 6`2 and 205lbs. Keep up the good work.

I haven't done this in a while. Here's current:
6'1" 260lb

Arms: 18"

Forearms: 15.25"

Neck: 19.5"

Chest under arms: 52.25"

Waist over belly button: 41" damn too big.

Hips: 39"

Leg: 26.5"

Calve: 17.5"

RockShawn said:
I haven't done this in a while. Here's current:
6'1" 260lb

Arms: 18"

Forearms: 15.25"

Neck: 19.5"

Chest under arms: 52.25"

Waist over belly button: 41" damn too big.

Hips: 39"

Leg: 26.5"

Calve: 17.5"
RockShawnWaist 41 really? Thats where im at cuz of my fat aka love handles lol shit you carry it alot better than me

41 here last check as well in biggest area of gut

49ER said:
Waist 41 really? Thats where im at cuz of my fat aka love handles lol shit you carry it alot better than me
49ERI'm really bloated. And got love handles back. It'll be lower in the morning but I measured tonight. Still wear a size 34 jeans but they getting tight. I'm tightening up the diet big time right now. Spent last 4 hours cooking.

RockShawn said:
I'm really bloated. And got love handles back. It'll be lower in the morning but I measured tonight. Still wear a size 34 jeans but they getting tight. I'm tightening up the diet big time right now. Spent last 4 hours cooking.
RockShawn
You wear a 34 jeans. I have to get a 38 to fit my thighs but I think I can get in a 36 comfortably around the waist. When I get pants custom made I send in 40" in circumference for the waist size, lay the pants on the bed buttoned and zipped up and measure across the waist and double. I am going to take all my measurements and post them up in here, you guys got me all motivated from seeing yours.

Alright never done any of this but curious as hell how I stack up
Rock you're a damn lie if you got a 41" gut. You must be sitting down relaxed 'cause I did mine standing and flexing the shit out of it as if someone was gonna punch me and got a 41" too. No way we have the same size gut.
Here's my numbers
ARMS- 19
LEGS-24 1/2
CALVES- 18
CHEST- couldnt do by myself correctly
BACK- dont know how to measure this?
STOMACH- 41
FOREARM - 14 1/2

smoove said:
Alright never done any of this but curious as hell how I stack up
Rock you're a damn lie if you got a 41" gut. You must be sitting down relaxed 'cause I did mine standing and flexing the shit out of it as if someone was gonna punch me and got a 41" too. No way we have the same size gut.
Here's my numbers
ARMS- 19
LEGS-24 1/2
CALVES- 18
CHEST- couldnt do by myself correctly
BACK- dont know how to measure this?
STOMACH- 41
FOREARM - 14 1/2
smoove
Nice smoove! I got some catching up to do!

See if this helps.

I'll try to get my stats up as soon as I can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y09vhjcFPCo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.