Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Not everyone wants to be a freak, I found this to be interesting and in line with the type of body I would like to achieve and maintain.

Classic is a new category in IFBB - defined by height to weight ratio, so it's more about proportions than size. It's an increasingly popular class with young athletes who don't want to get overly big.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyf_gfX6QSE

It makes sense and I welcome this classic look at a show. I used to hit the vacuum pose in shows but I don't know if I can do it now...maybe with practice I can get it down again!

Arnold had a HUGE debate on this between him and Phil Heath. They went on and on about the GH guts, etc. I wonder if this new classic show has anything to do with it?

Definitely like the old school look vs the bloated guts of today.Yea,the guys of today are monsters compared to most bbers of old but not better IMO in many ways and aesthetics is definitely one of them.

Classic X Frame is by far the best Olympian Aesthetically!!! Todays Olympians are Mass Monsters, yea....they can still get to 5% or leaner on stage, but it's still not aesthetically appealing. Just Monster Amazement!

They look good but not nearly as impressive as the giant mass guys. Very few guys can pull off the giant mass monster..so when i see it its far more impressive to me

tkasch30 said:
They look good but not nearly as impressive as the giant mass guys. Very few guys can pull off the giant mass monster..so when i see it its far more impressive to me
tkasch30
I with you. Freaks are much more fun to look at when it comes to the men's division.

sityslicker1 said:
I with you. Freaks are much more fun to look at when it comes to the men's division.
sityslicker1
Yes exactly!! They look good but Theres a million guys that look like that...a lot less giant freaks. Lol

Wacker said:
Not everyone wants to be a freak, I found this to be interesting and in line with the type of body I would like to achieve and maintain.

Classic is a new category in IFBB - defined by height to weight ratio, so it's more about proportions than size. It's an increasingly popular class with young athletes who don't want to get overly big.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyf_gfX6QSE
WackerIsn't this what physique division kind of heading towards already?
tunaman7 said:
Frank Zane ... The Chemist

Yes Frank Zane probably the most symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing of all time.
Arnold was aesthetically pleasing but i def wouldn't call him symmetrical.

I really like the physique class especially because someone like me can still compete with the injuries I have had. I have a lot of respect for the monsters but for me I could not put on that kind of muscle. It is very impressive. As long as it advances the sport of BB in a good way I'm for it

Gunner16 said:
I really like the physique class especially because someone like me can still compete with the injuries I have had. I have a lot of respect for the monsters but for me I could not put on that kind of muscle. It is very impressive. As long as it advances the sport of BB in a good way I'm for it
Gunner16
When the physique class first came around i line many other bodybuilders was like "WTF is this shit?"
For many of us that have been doing this for years and struggled to put on mass the initial feeling was a slap in the face.
Now I'm all for it because i believe it gives the sport a wider audience and more acceptance. Anything that can improve this sport i love I'm all about it!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.