Bodybuilders hot coco

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok guys so if your in need of that warm drink by the fire with your family or just need to get a caffeinated protein shake this will hit the spot and it tastes exactly like hot coco.

Start by making yourself a 12 oz cup of coffee.
Add 10 oz milk, I use fat free.
Finally add your chocolate protein and stir. I use the cytosport stuff from costco and use 1.5 scoops.

I guess I should call it warm coco because the milk will cool the coffee down but it will be warm enough to enjoy and mix the protein with no clumping or ruining the protein.

That's it simple and easy

Coffee
Milk
Chocolate protein

If you want to spice things up you can toss this into a blender and add a banana, I have done this a few times and love it.

Or if your looking for a full meal on the go add in 1 cup raw oats as well.

This sounds so good, I appetite has been shit since I got sick.....this will be breakfast tomorrow.

Maybe tomorrow I will measure everyrhing out and take pictures to make it easier for everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.