Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Bodyweight Triceps Blaster – This is a mechanical drop set where you start with the hardest variation of an exercise, then move to the easier variations as you fatigue.
Skull crushers do a great job of hitting the long-head of the triceps brachii. Doing them in push-up style can add a core component to them as well. The further up you take your hands, the more you'll target your triceps long head in a stretched position. These will also encourage some serratus anterior activity. Finishing with a narrow grip push-up is the icing on the cake.
A1 Bodyweight Skull Crusher, 3 sets of 6-10 reps
A2 Incline Bodyweight Skull Crusher, 3 sets of 6-10 reps
A3 Narrow Grip Push-Up, 3 sets AMRAP (as many reps as possible

I see your narrow grip push ups and I RAISE you diamond grip pushups as well as PLANK pushups! Add those in too and it’s a killer

I do a narrow reverse grip and few other variations on either bar or bench, Kills the tri's so many ways!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.