BOLD ACE - Pinned

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I finally took the plunge, Pinned some Bold Ace 100mg I've been holding onto for a little while. It is from a EG vendor, and he told me to expect some pip.

Pinned 2-26-2014 at 12:45PM I'll keep you posted.

I did mix with testosterone I am taking.

So far its fine. Was really expecting excruciating pain. It does have guaiacol in it but not much. Not like some TNE I've had.

RockShawn said:
I finally took the plunge, Pinned some Bold Ace 100mg I've been holding onto for a little while. It is from a EG vendor, and he told me to expect some pip.

Pinned 2-26-2014 at 12:45PM I'll keep you posted.

I did mix with testosterone I am taking.
RockShawnDAMNNNNN

I pinned sum of that asylum you hooked me up with before yesterdays work out. My girl hates the smell. I told her it smells great.

Steveg81 said:
I have some to. Pinned it by itself!!! Huge mistake. Was crippled crippled for a couple if days. Hope you got your heating pad handy!!! 😱
Steveg81Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck! I just got done with legs and it's pissed at me. Legs was a puker tonight too.

4everstrong said:
Ive never had any products with Guaiacol in them yet. Heard it smells pretty bad..
4everstrongIt doesn't smell that bad just really strong. I swear you can almost taste it when you inject it!!

RockShawn said:
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck! I just got done with legs and it's pissed at me. Legs was a puker tonight too.
RockShawnDamn Rock must've been a rough session. Oh brings memories of my puking days when I first started doing legs.. lol

Legit Bold ace Hurts and even if you mixed it with Test -1 it will still hurt!

Dr.A

Well the knot never got much worse. Its bearable today. I slept like shit last night. I was hoping it would be ok if pinned with something else, but it looks like 5 vials are going in the trash.

RockShawn said:
Well the knot never got much worse. Its bearable today. I slept like shit last night. I was hoping it would be ok if pinned with something else, but it looks like 5 vials are going in the trash.
RockShawnbahh send them to a gimp!

Pinning Bold ace is like trying to pet a crocodile it just doesn't make no sense. Here's your sign ROCK!!!LMAO. 😛

Thanks for the reality check slim.

In other news the knot is going down already. I'm not crippled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.