Bones vs Sonnen

morrey said:
Who you got? Jones is a stud, but im pulling for Sonnen
morrey
I don't really like Sonnen, he's a loudmouth for his talent level, which is average.

Jones, on the other hand, presents a martial ethos that is admirable.Plus,I also think Jones is much more talented, I see Jones winning this fight rather easily.

That being said, we all know on that level just about anyone has a chance, no matter the opponent, on just about any given day.

Jones is definitely much more talented. He might be the most gifted athlete the sport has ever seen, but Sonnen isn't average. He has only lost a handful of rounds in his whole career. His downfall is that he ends up choking by getting submitted (the Silva fight being the prime example) or knocked out. I think i want Sonnen to win, because i really dont like the fact that Jones is SO damn good. Or maybe i like rooting for the underdog

i think he is better than his records shows, but numbers dont lie. O yeah and he was an Olympic alternate for the US wrestling team

To tell you the truth, I'm more interested in the Belcher/Bisping fight. I'd like to see Belcher beat him bad.

Bones Jones does it again. Dude is somethin serious. Very nice first round finish(with a wickedly broke big toe at that.)

Kuntrykok said:
I think Sonnen will take it tonight, will be a good fight either way.
Kuntrykoklol, when keepin it real goes wrong

Jones is simply dominant. The UFC will be hardpressed to find anybody that can beat him. As of now, the only guy I see with a chance is Silva. And every day his odds diminish due to the age/experience difference. Silva has already hit his peak, years ago, Bones has not, who knows how good he becomes...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.