GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
She has great Boobz , I think I can deal with the rest !!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

U can't love ALL Boobz Paul !!! What about those real small boobs that sag? Or the ones that sag and look like a deflated balloon ? I knew a girl once that had a great ass but those kinds of Boobz, she gave great head , but Boobz, EH EH !! :-\

Torres said:
U can't love ALL Boobz Paul !!! What about those real small boobs that sag? Or the ones that sag and look like a deflated balloon ? I knew a girl once that had a great ass but those kinds of Boobz, she gave great head , but Boobz, EH EH !! :-
Torresyour right bro.... I don't love the tits that look like a potato in a sock.. Lol, but big boobs , small boobs that have nips that point to the sky ..... Yes I love them

Hahaha, that's what I'm talkin bout . I like all Boobz but love big fuckin knockers!!! I'm not a certain type of body part kinda guy tho, but love those Boobz !!!

Those boobs are ok but im a leg and ass guy. I don't mind if the girls boobs are huge or tiny if she has some nice legs and a great ass im good to go!

back4more said:
Good god she needs to put them bad boys in a tanning bed. Lol.
back4more
Hahahahahahaha, fuck that I likes me some white pale looking tits !!!

DGAF said:
Those boobs are ok but im a leg and ass guy. I don't mind if the girls boobs are huge or tiny if she has some nice legs and a great ass im good to go!
DGAF
Boobs ass and legs make or break a woman that's for sure..and a good face is like the cherry on top!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.