Boredom

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I live out the sticks and don't really fuck w nobody but family so this corona thing got me out in the barn looking at my old weight bench it's 17 years old 300 lbs Olympic bench squat preacher pad got duck tape on it shits lil Rusty but I got miles on it. No gym train alone in a barn concrete floor it's all good.

The only thing I have is a set of dumbbells that my uses.....I think they only go up to 25lbs and some resistance bands. This freakin' sucks for me.

I live out the sticks and don't really fuck w nobody but family so this corona thing got me out in the barn looking at my old weight bench it's 17 years old 300 lbs Olympic bench squat preacher pad got duck tape on it shits lil Rusty but I got miles on it. No gym train alone in a barn concrete floor it's all good.
DagoSame here I have a couple of benches one I can squat with and the other is adjustable. I have a couple of barbell and dumbbells with 400+lbs of plates. I set it up yesterday and trained back with barbell rows, dead’s, and pull-ups on my back porch! today in a few is legs! Squats, lunges, leg extensions and lying leg curls and stiff leg dead’s will get me by.

I can't work out yet but I am with you as far as living off the beaten path, I will probably only workout in my garage after healed, just need to get me a seated calf machine and dumbbells to go with what I have.

Iv got enough to at least maintain just gotta work with what u got. Empty gallon milk wAter jugs make good weights tied together think outside the box

Man I have a Pull Up Bar, Adjustable Dumbbells, and a long Driveway for walking lunges.
This time off is gonna suck, but I was gonna stop the juice for a month anyway, so I'll be smaller but a little cleaner.
As soon as this shit is behind us, It's ALL JUICE AND SPEED AHEAD !!!

Yea G, when I was a corrections officer the inmates would use jugs attached to the ends of broom stick handles when they couldn't go to the gym.....that is funny fuckers commit major crimes and have nice gyms...LMAO!!!!!

Dago
I LIKE working out alone if I can get motivated enough...put some DISTURBED on and get down to it!!!!! 😉

Luckily never got rid of my elliptical still have a stationary bike StairMaster. oh yeah let's not forget Netflix lol

This set up is squat rack bench 2 incline settings and flat. It has a preacher pad hooks into the end of the bench I have a curl bar. Same place the preacher pad goes I got some cable action that hooks into that same spot I can do lats or tricep push downs. And 2 30 lb dumb bells. I have never had a training partner just when I was in prison. I made myself on that old bench man for years it might be my midnight I be out there lifting or night in the summer. Plus a soldier was out there in freezing temperatures by myself with gloves and warm clothes pumping iron. Tell me that ain't someone that loves to train. This kidney shit pissing me off because I didn't get to see the kidney doctor today corona virus cancelled my appointment. His lab papers read different than the ones from the primary doc. His give you a actual % number of where u are. Primary papers are just basic lab work only says kidneys stable. I wanna know the real numbers

Brother I think you will be ok on the kidney ordeal, I am and have had issues like I said from high BP I never knew about. You are going to beat this and be able to run some gear maybe at lower doses but still run it ..... I do.... Hang tough brother!!!!!!!!!!!

I am right there with you Dago, I could never keep a training partner in the military so I been going alone every since.....works out good for me.

I used the old bench tonight after I pinned some test prop. 5 sets bench high reps tricep push downs 25 reps 4 sets and 4 sets preacher curls 15 reps 4 sets had my shake simple carbs then ate a big plate of egg noodles and chicken breast. Still hungry tho

Mine is from high blood pressure too I didn't know it was high for a long time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.