Botox

Is that cheap? My wife gets Botox every 4 months and spends like 400$ but idk how much they’re using. I may be up for saving money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that cheap? My wife gets Botox every 4 months and spends like 400$ but idk how much they’re using. I may be up for saving money

blassonIt all depends on how many injection locations she's doing....but, I'd be rest assured, she's not using near 5ml in one treatment.

It all depends on how many injection locations she's doing....but, I'd be rest assured, she's not using near 5ml in one treatment.
TSizemore
Yea she’s only getting it in her forehead and on sides of her eyes. I never went with her to see but I couldn’t imagine more than 1-1.5ml worth tops! So yea that’s gotta be massive savings. I’m gonna go next apt and see how and where they do it 🙂 I may be a new customer here soon

Edit: just asked her to see if she knows and she said the max she’s ever gotten was 32units. So I’m assuming that’s 3.2ml. More than what I thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.