Box/Bench Squats

Too Small

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How many of you incorporate box/bench squats? I just started about a month ago, and I have to say I fucking love doing them. They allow me to focus on my quads more, and takes a lot of stress off my back and knees.

Yesterday was pretty hardcore for me...

4-sets of ass to heels squats (135, 185, 225, 275) 10, 10, 10, 12 reps
3-sets of bench squats (275, 315, 365) 15, 10, 21 reps
1-set leg extensions of 20 reps with my training partner pushing down on the negative

Too Small said:
How many of you incorporate box/bench squats? I just started about a month ago, and I have to say I fucking love doing them. They allow me to focus on my quads more, and takes a lot of stress off my back and knees.

Yesterday was pretty hardcore for me...

4-sets of ass to heels squats (135, 185, 225, 275) 10, 10, 10, 12 reps
3-sets of bench squats (275, 315, 365) 15, 10, 21 reps
1-set leg extensions of 20 reps with my training partner pushing down on the negative
Too SmallDamn Son!!!!! 365lb 21 times.........BEAST!!

I love box squats. I've tried to incorporate several Westside methods Into my routines. This style squat has allowed me to develop my glutes more. Too many years of quad dominant squats and other lifts.

I used to do them, reg squats, bog squats and zerchers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.