Boys Of Fall

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Heard a local version of this song this morning on the way to work where they interjected sound bites from local games and just had tears welling up so bad. I've been coaching my son in Flag (he's 5) but game day still gets me.

This song just brings back all the dedication and hard work I put into playing football and all the victories and all the disappointments. All the smells and feelings and butterfly's.

This is a Texas version cause yes I'm from Texas. Enjoy.
http://youtu.be/3pMoFwUNK_0

Don't you have a coupon for blood work? Might be time to get that estro tested your to damn big to cry over a song-

Jk

Tell him Wacker.......switch to some more potent Aromasin or something 😉

Wacker said:
Don't you have a coupon for blood work? Might be time to get that estro tested your to damn big to cry over a song-

Jk
Wacker
LOfuckingL!!11!! Good one Wack.

Sorry Rocko.

Not really. ;D

LoL. Whatever bitches. If you were in that club, you'd know what I mean. And having a son start playing - well it just makes it worse. I miss the hell out of it, I want those days back. I wanna put on the shoulder pads and helmet and knock the snot outta a rb on a sweep.

And yes its time for bloodwork but no matter my estro, I do the same thing when I hear that song. I'm just big enough man to admit it.

RockShawn said:
LoL. Whatever bitches. If you were in that club, you'd know what I mean. And having a son start playing - well it just makes it worse. I miss the hell out of it, I want those days back. I wanna put on the shoulder pads and helmet and knock the snot outta a rb on a sweep.

And yes its time for bloodwork but no matter my estro, I do the same thing when I hear that song. I'm just big enough man to admit it.
RockShawn
Nice my damn kids are about the only thing that gets my blood boiling.

I'm win you rock.... I miss playing football those were the days..... Was just walking my dogs and cam across a peewee football game.... Had to stay and watch a quarter.... Def nothing better.... Of course I had a girl...... Hope this hcg is legit, gotta make me a boy

Also from Texas so maybe they just don't know

Lol wacker! It was a cool vid I love Texas lived there for 2 years there's nothing like beautiful texan women I had alot of fun out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.