BPC-157

monster-ish

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
anybody give this pep a go yet? Getting ready to start running it in a few days. I have a pec tear that won't go away. I've ready good things about this product and it's healing abilities. I haven't been able to get much info on much else though. Like half life and should I spot inject

i used it.... pec tear also... my pec tear was pretty significant and will not heal without surgery... but i inject around the site it tore from the tendon. did injects daily...

i never had an injury like that before so i can't say with absolute certainty how much it helped... but i did physical therapy and they seemed impressed with how quickly i was moving along....

hopefully your tear is way less than mine ...it sucks... but muscle tear surgery is not common as the recovery is very hard...can't move arm much at all for 6 weeks...arm is in a sling except when bathing

Spot inject as close to tbe injured area as possible. Start at 250mcg a day and work it up to 750mcg/day.
However 500mcg/day should be a sufficient dose.

Krustus, sounds like u may have had pretty good result from it then huh? My tear is not too bad, I can still bench but not near as heavy and it's been sticking around for about 3 weeks now so I figured I'd try to speed up the process. It sucks not being able to lift fully lol. And jshredz thank you for the info. I'll start at 250 mcg a day and go from there. I bought 29g 1cc 1/2in insulin needles. Does this sound about right for spot injections?

syringes sound right... i started with 500mcg...

and it has killed my bench of course... did it in june riding a tube behind a boat very fast...lol... and still feel weird trying any weight. have not went over 185 x 10 since...

my tear seems to not effect the incline as much though.

remember..the muscle will not grow back and reattach without surgery... the BPC is for healing the tear area on the tendon and remaining muscle. without surgery ( which most won't perform) if you tear is bad...you will never be the same

my tear is in the ball park of this guys ..francis... i'm not ripped enough to see it like this so...not sure how bad it really is.

but i don't compete and there are people training in wheelchairs ...so i don't worry about it much... it's life and you live and move on with what you got... good luck brother

Attachments

• francis hdImj.webp
    francis hdImj.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 23
krustus said:
syringes sound right... i started with 500mcg...

and it has killed my bench of course... did it in june riding a tube behind a boat very fast...lol... and still feel weird trying any weight. have not went over 185 x 10 since...

my tear seems to not effect the incline as much though.

remember..the muscle will not grow back and reattach without surgery... the BPC is for healing the tear area on the tendon and remaining muscle. without surgery ( which most won't perform) if you tear is bad...you will never be the same
krustusI don't believe mine is torn off, I can still do 275x4 so my strength hasn't completely gone away. I'm hoping this peptide does the trick. Did u do once daily inj or did u split the dose?

i did once daily... right into the injured area..lol.. kinda sucked... sticking a spot that was already hurting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.