GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well BPI came out w/ 1MR Vortex Preworkout. Saw a few reviews online and after a little reading up on other preworkout' I decided to try it out !
Well it finally came last nite and tried it for chest day . Took 1 scoop and mixed it with 6oz of cold water about 30 min b4 the gym .
Have to say it is def pretty good.
No jitters
No upset stomach
No anxiety

Good Energy
Good Focus
Good flavor ( BlueBerry Lemonade Ice )
Good Price ( $27 ) 50 Servings

If some of ya are looking for a good preworkout , give it a shot !!!

not bad price

RockShawn said:
Thanks, I hate the pre's that make me feel like I'm on crack.
RockShawn
Rock , I was waiting for the feeling u get off of some of these pre's ( needles all over ur body ) , but nothing!!! I def also hate those preworkout a that make u feel like a pin ball machine, bouncing all over the place, nothing!!!

RockShawn said:
Thanks, I hate the pre's that make me feel like I'm on crack.
RockShawn
Same here. Some of them leave me cutting my lifts short...

Idk how some of you guys stand to drink your BCA's at the gym either.

I love pre workout. I'm a stim junky. Gotta have the strong shit to even feel a hint of anything. Lol. And good fella, I just recently started using bcaas, and I love them intra workout. Keeps my endurance going and my pumps have been best I've had in a couple years. Why do you not like then during?

my old pwo had bcaa's
they stopped making it 🙁
loved that stuff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.