bqck in the gym and just feel like shit

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
It's been awhile since I been back in the gym as most know I had some health issues that I'm most recoverd from but my chorestrol at 249 Uhgg so I had to hop off everything.
I just feel so soft and weak and my joints hurt, this will be a tuff ride but I need to fix my cholesterol back down I hope I can do it

Sorry to hear it man.Hopefully you'll bounce back in no time.As ive stated in the past,its not about how much gear you take and even more importantly,as ive explained,there are some drugs that are far more harsh on your than others and need to be taken with extra care.Sadly there are far too many guru's on the boards now that know so little through firsthand experience and give moronic advice based on what they read or others tell them.

Well hopefully you will continue to stay aas free for now and get yourself fixed up through the most important factor,your diet and work back slowly to the gym.Be safe brother.

yeah brother hopping off was smart. just stay focused on your diet and make sure you're taking a multi and fish oils. those little things can make a significant difference. should also throw in some coq10

Thanks bro I'll get right on that. Thank you
roachboy101 said:
yeah brother hopping off was smart. just stay focused on your diet and make sure you're taking a multi and fish oils. those little things can make a significant difference. should also throw in some coq10
roachboy101

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.