brawl...

Junky87

"Go Hard or Go Home!!!"
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I was getting hammered on at work verbally and we all know I'd you give it you better be able to take it...so this guy didn't like what I had to say...and started messing with me...tried to grab me from behind... My head slammed into the wood wall in the trailer...I still fucked him up and I still have a job...Im not even gonna say a word....now the guys at work know I don't fuck around...getting the respect I deserve...I know it sucks to work in those kind of conditions but In this world I have to be able to handle my own...or I'm going to get stepped on...

[attachment deleted by admin]

LOL........That wound looks you're holding your arm up with a spear in your hand! Kind of looks like Elvis! 😛
Hope you didn't hurt him too bad, just enough to let him know to mess with you....AT ALL!!

roid rager!

Sucks to work in those conditions but it's reality...I work w convicts and criminals all day and yea sometimes shit happens

I work with fish most every day, and I have not come across one that can take me yet. Respect is almost non-existent in this day and age Junk. I don't know if the guy fucking with you is younger or what, but it seems young guys are just ignorant as fuck now days. Nobody is saying don't act like a wild and crazy young person (we were all that way) just have respect for the older guys that have been around the block, and could probably rip you a new asshole if provoked long enough. It sucks for you bro to have to get the respect you deserve in that way, but a man can only take so much!

Bro ur head looks like Dr. Evils head w that lighting bolt Harry Potter has on his forehead !!!

But good shit, don't take no shit from nobody !!!
Oh Tren, how I love thee !!! 🙂

Junky87 said:
I was getting hammered on at work verbally and we all know I'd you give it you better be able to take it...so this guy didn't like what I had to say...and started messing with me...tried to grab me from behind... My head slammed into the wood wall in the trailer...I still fucked him up and I still have a job...Im not even gonna say a word....now the guys at work know I don't fuck around...getting the respect I deserve...I know it sucks to work in those kind of conditions but In this world I have to be able to handle my own...or I'm going to get stepped on...
Junky87
Yeah, you should leave the bandage off, that's gonna be a great scab to pick at. Just sayin'.

TSizemore said:
LOL........That wound looks you're holding your arm up with a spear in your hand! Kind of looks like Elvis! 😛
Hope you didn't hurt him too bad, just enough to let him know to mess with you....AT ALL!!
TSizemore
Ok, 2 things. 1st, wth are you talking about in your 1st statement?

2nd, check your "positive" affirmation for Junky there buddy. I guess you meant enough to let bad guy know "NOT" to mess with Junk. Are you sure your a Mod? Oh, that's right, the editing is left to Grim and myself. We luv ya. ;D

That cut looks kinda like Jesus Tsize. now get over there and worship it! :-\

Torres said:
Bro ur head looks like Dr. Evils head w that lighting bolt Harry Potter has on his forehead !!!

But good shit, don't take no shit from nobody !!!
Oh Tren, how I love thee !!! 🙂
Torres
lmfao...funny shit bro!

the prototype said:
Just curious what you do for work?
the prototype
My M-F job i work at a spring water packing plant...so its repetitive heavy lifting...not for the everyday person...on weekends i work as a security guard...so i get to relax and sit on my ass 🙂

Junky87 said:
i agree..but not when a 6'2 280lb dude is coming at you from behind...
Junky87
I was getting ready to say because you looked pretty jacked in your avi I would think this guy would thought twice before stepping up, but he sounds like he was a big boy himself. Props for not taking any shit and standing up for yourself...AND WHOOPING that ass lol!

Hanzo said:
Ok, 2 things. 1st, wth are you talking about in your 1st statement?

2nd, check your "positive" affirmation for Junky there buddy. I guess you meant enough to let bad guy know "NOT" to mess with Junk. Are you sure your a Mod? Oh, that's right, the editing is left to Grim and myself. We luv ya. ;D
HanzoLook at the shape of the wound....looks like an arm holding a rod or spear
Yea, I left the word "not" out of the sentence.....my brain is faster than my fingers....it's an indication of intelligence

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.