Breaks Between Orals

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
For those of you on TRT who like to throw in an pral here and there, how long of time off do you take in between befpre switching to a different one? I see some guys like to stay on proviron or even anavar longer term, some pretty much bounce from one oral to the next, and others dont touch orals at all. Just curious how everyone treats it.

Thanks!

I really don’t touch them often. Maybe 1-2 short 4 week runs per year. Overall they are extremely poor for your heart health. Specifically your hdl/ldl. T-bol absolutely wrecked my hdl. Lower dosage dbol was okay. Anavar is mild but more a recomp than anything. And winny was the worst for my joints and lipids.

I don’t compete so there isn’t a reason for me to push the limits of my health for no reason really. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually do Var for 6 weeks 1x a year when I blast. But after my disc replacement tomorrow, gonna chill for a few weeks, then when Dr gives me the ok. Gonna add some t-bol to help get my right side strength up. My tricep atrophied because of radial nerve damage.
I'm hope when I get done they'll tell me via electrodes if tricep woke up a bit when it gets unkinked from c5-c6. Or if it's permanently damaged, then I'll just forget about the t-bol.
The aesthetics of it will never be the same right arm about 2 in smaller. Maybe some of the horseshoe will come back. Just really want to get some strength back on my right side.

Interesting to hear many people who only run max of 1 or 2 orals a year and short runs of 4-6 weeks. So many people have told me that blasts with anavar or winny for example need to be at least 8-12 weeks. I recently ran var for 10 weeks. I didnt really start to feel it till maybe 5 weeks in and each week after just kept getting better and better. I didnt want to stop.

Have to correct myself meant to say 8 weeks. I agree min of 8 weeks for Var

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.