Brewing TNE

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I wanna brew up some TNE and perhaps toss a little Dbol and/or Anadrol in for good measure. I have never done this so I need someone to point me in the right direction. I have no problem using guaicial< spelling in fact I love the smell.

Anyone have a recipe?

I am interested in this as well. What powder would you use Test base? I just made some 200mg NPP and this would be the perfect addition

smoove said:
I am interested in this as well. What powder would you use Test base? I just made some 200mg NPP and this would be the perfect addition
smoove
Yes Test Base Pownder. How is the Pip on that 200mg NPP smove?

I haven't shot it yet. My injection will be Friday if I don't work overtime. I'll let you know

Ok here's what it looks like
TNE 75 mg
Dbol 25 mg

In MCT with
15% guiaicol
2% BA
20% BB

I have to run the numbers to get the amounts and I will post up.

I may do a test run of 50 ml first to make sure there are no issues.

Thanks to Overburdened for the input!

Thanks for the help brother! I did read some brewers lowering the BB because that is a lot of solvent. I will definitely tweak this recipe a bit more before I brew it. My big concern is stinking up the house with guaiacol. I could smell it as soon as I opened the box and it was packed pretty well!

Yes to what Joker said. And I like his TNE so much I just ordered 20 vials. Good shit. Let us know what you do

(1) 100% E.O. as Carrier
10mls @ 100mg/ml
Test Base powder = 1 gram
B.A. = .1 ml *1% B.A.*
B.B. = 1.8 ml *18% B.B.*
Guaiacol = 2 ml *gen. rule of 2ml/per gram*
E.O. = 5.25 ml *100% E.O. as carrier*

(2) 50/50 E.O. / G.S.O. as Carrier
10mls @ 100mg/ml
Test Base powder = 1 gram
B.A. = .1 ml *1% B.A.*
B.B. = 1.8 ml *18% B.B.*
Guaiacol = 2 ml *gen. rule of 2ml/per gram*
E.O. = 2.625 ml *50% E.O. as carrier*
G.S.O. = 2.625 ml *50% G.S.O. as carrier*

I like the fact that there are brewers/vendors willing to share with guys that like to do a little for themselves. Makes me trust em a little more 😉

Id never make it as a brewer probably scratch my ass and nuts then stir it with my finger. You know that guaicol taste after u pinn? Well with my brew youll be tasting ass when u inject lol

joker is right you don't need so much BB when using guaiacol, I use 5%, but if you don't use EO I think you will find you need 20% guaiacol to get it to hold. I have a recent batch that is 20% guaiac and holds fine until it gets pretty cold and then it will crystallize. 15% guaiac I think will not hold very well without EO, and BB will not help very much with Test base. I don't use EO often so maybe that will help, but guaiacol makes for a pretty smooth painless TNE at 20%

Finding the right recipe is easy but The VAPORS :'( is another story.......................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.