Bring on plane?

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Going on a week long trip by plane to California.

I plan to bring my Testosterone since I have prescription.

My concern is should I bring my T4 liquid? I don't plan to bring my HGH. I don't have a script for either.

I've been taking 250mcg of t4 a day. I'm worried my body might become lethargic without the T4.

Thoughts?

Go buy a liquid vit b12 bottle and replace the liquids. Should do the trick. Put it on your check in bag with a few other supplements or travel bag with toothbrush razors etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought on a plane before. No problems. Just keep your old script test vials and put in whatever you like. Never been questioned

blasson said:
Go buy a liquid vit b12 bottle and replace the liquids. Should do the trick. Put it on your check in bag with a few other supplements or travel bag with toothbrush razors etc.

Yep...this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blasson

i put them all in one of those day of the week pill boxes, no labels and drop it in the suitcase, its not weed or something they're trained to look for, shit might as well be a aspirin

I take everything on the plane. Just put it in a hoodie pocket, jeans pocket and wrap it up. Never take anything through security, always just in your check bags.....I fly on average 3 times a week and never had a single issue. If anything put it in the bottom of your protein container. They don't x ray check bags, sometimes they search them but they literally lift a few shirts and close the bag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I fly with all my stuff all the time. I blend test/tren in my script vial and put any pills in script containers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.