BTC not sending?

tech123

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm having an issue where I sent BTC with cashapp, after a few minutes the money is back in my account, and no completed withdrawal is showing up (but it's affecting my daily totals counters/limits, probably due to poor logic in the app).

Does this indicate that the destination wallet is invalid or something else? Tried the wallet address sent to me twice, visually confirming address each time.

could be destination address issue, or a wallet issue being broke on their end
for this youd need to contact their support

could be destination address issue, or a wallet issue being broke on their end
for this youd need to contact their support
GRIMThanks Grim - it's a guy I haven't dealt with before but he's been around a while so I'm assuming he uses a number of wallets and this one is not active anymore.

I was trying to think how this could be a scam on his end but since it's causing him to not get money he would have otherwise received I think it's a legit error of some sort.

I'm always cautious but I got ripped off by a fake onion link to one of the marketplaces a few years ago. I kept deleting everything completely, uninstalling TOR etc. between transactions but ended up copying the URL from wikipedia when I was in a hurry. Lost about 0.6 BTC but it was only about $1k = 1 BTC, right before it started that climb to $20k+.

Addie's don't go inactive as far as I know..
In that case good chance it's on your wallets end

Always get market links off https://dark.fail/
Otherwise your opening yourself up to phishing links

I'd personally send it to a different wallet you control using lowest fee possible.
It'll test cash app
Plus most items dark nature should not be paid direct from big name wallet such as that

I'd personally send it to a different wallet you control using lowest fee possible.
It'll test cash app
Plus most items dark nature should not be paid direct from big name wallet such as that
GRIMYep it may take 6months to a year b4 they catch it but they will shut your cash app acct down

Thanks for the tips guys, much appreciated.

He sent me a new address and it confirmed after about 2 hours.

I'm going to try to get coinimi to accept one of my cards so I can have a backup.

I need to figure out which apps allow you to specify higher transfer fees to speed up confirmations - I don't see it in cashapp.

I'm going to try to get coinimi to accept one of my cards so I can have a backup.

I need to figure out which apps allow you to specify higher transfer fees to speed up confirmations - I don't see it in cashapp.
tech123coinomi lets you set fees

tech123blockchain wallet allows you to speed up transfers for more bitcoin you should be sending your bitcoin to an intermediate wallet anyway

I'm having an issue where I sent BTC with cashapp, after a few minutes the money is back in my account, and no completed withdrawal is showing up (but it's affecting my daily totals counters/limits, probably due to poor logic in the app).

Does this indicate that the destination wallet is invalid or something else? Tried the wallet address sent to me twice, visually confirming address each timeIf using Cash.
tech123Just a little tip.

If using Cashapp you should really get in the habit of sending your coins to your personal wallet 1st.
This could be Mycellium, coinomi, elctrum wallet etc...

Just a little tip.

If using Cashapp you should really get in the habit of sending your coins to your personal wallet 1st.
This could be Mycellium, coinomi, elctrum wallet etc...
jshredzVery smart idea as I've heard some people got their Cashapp accounts immediately closed because they sent coin directly to a flagged address.

View previous replies…
Very smart idea as I've heard some people got their Cashapp accounts immediately closed because they sent coin directly to a flagged address.
IronFoxbeyond that it makes 'tracking' at least slightly tougher
public blockchain still shows you sending to x
but now x sends to flagged
Not your account with personal info

beyond that it makes 'tracking' at least slightly tougher
public blockchain still shows you sending to x
but now x sends to flagged
Not your account with personal info
GRIMI am sure the hops get watched however, to a degree.

I am sure the hops get watched however, to a degree.
IronFoxYes but proving is a different story
Personal info to flag easier proved than personal to no personal to flagged
They cant prove if you bought a toaster paid a friend etc to your middle account and that person sent to flagged

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.