Bulk or cut for summer

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What's everyone doing? Going into a nice cut for the summer or who's going to continue to bulk?

I stay in about the same shape year round (Around 10% bf) so if I do decide to harden up or cut up then I'm not that far off.

I'm working on a cut, I feel I've gotten a bit to big so it's time to shed down a little weight.

I'm going for ripped to Shredz!!! I'll also be logging the journey in the Paxton section since he's sponsoring my whole contest prep thru July....

Just trying not to get to fat atm

Trying quality time to workout so I can start leaning, thick as a bull right now at 5'5 and 240.... after that time to start staying lean year around.Shooting for 10% year around instead of 15 to 18 % when bulking up.

NEVER bulk during summer, unless you're prepping for a winter or early spring show!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.