Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

Bulking Monster Mass Oatmeal

Monster Mass is a very popular bulking protein powder. Try you favorite flavor in this easy to make, on the go, high-powered muscle mass building breakfast meal.

What You Need
4 scoops Weight Gain Powder, your favorite flavor
1 packet plain, instant oatmeal
1-3 scoops instant coffee
1 cup whole milk
Cooking Instructions

This is a perfect breakfast bodybuilding meal for bulkers who don't have much time in the morning, or for those of you who forgot to prepare a morning meal. It is high protein, very nutritious, and has caffeine! What more do you need? Oh, and it's extremely simply to make.

Place instant oatmeal in a Tupperware container, add water, and heat in the microwave. Once the oatmeal is heated properly, stir, let stand for 1-2 minutes.

Next, stir in your favorite Monster Mass protein flavor, 1 cup of milk, and add 1-3 scoops of instant coffee grounds. You may need to add additional milk if Monster Mass and oatmeal combination doesn't mix to your liking.

You can also top your turbo oatmeal with sliced strawberries or banana.

This recipe yields one serving. When adding more milk, or sliced fruit as a topping, Monster Mass Turbo Bulking Oatmeal can easily top 1,000 total healthy, nutritious calories.You want more size sweetheart?? Then you better damn eat like you do!!! DIG IN!!!

Nutritional Info
895 calories
62 grams of protein
103 grams of carbs
27 grams of fat

Last edited:
Just got done eating this again with some Blueberries and sliced bananas.

ive not tried coffee grinds , i use the lazy method, one pack instant oatmeal, one pure protein vanilla shake, mix together for 50 grams carbs and 20-30 grams protein, id try this without the coffee.

I use 80gms (dry measure) oatmeal, 1 scoop protein, and 1Tbsp peanut butter. You can keep that coffee shit...

For you "NOT WITH THE COFFEE GUYS" all I can say is Dont Knock It Till You Try It.

For you "NOT WITH THE COFFEE GUYS" all I can say is Dont Knock It Till You Try It.
F.I.S.T.Bah.
I can't even do coffee ice cream on a cheat night. Just can't acquire that "coffee taste"

same i like coffee as in coffee but not added to other stuff
GRIM
If you like coffee,then this one will be GTG with you.Just try it with only 1 scoop of the coffee to see how you like the taste and you can adjust up or down from there.

Man, I wish I had an appetite in the morning, but I have heart burn issues and have to force down a small meal when I'm not even hungry.

Hawk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.