sityslicker1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This is a big pet peeve of mine b/c I see guys (mainly noobies) trying to keep up with john doe who is 200lbs and claims to eat 4-5k calories in a day or some 240lb mcfatty who eat this same amt and think he looks good b/c he is big (but yet fluffy :-[) I fell for this same trap many times before it finally clicked that extreme diets were more counter productive then productive. It doesn't take several 1000 calories over maintenance calories to add muscle. I see guys all the time touting how much food they can pound..i guarantee most of these guys are either overestimating, not consistent with eating this amt day in and day out or just plain fat. As conservative as we are with cutting calories for fat loss the same approach is best when adding lean muscle with without the expense of turning into a fat ass.

While I'm here I should mention nothing beats personal experience (trial and error) in this game. Their are so many egotistical lying fucks on the boards who will say anything to look cool to fit in. When people mention doses, how much they can lift, or how much they can eat you really get to see the bullshitters. From experience they easy to point out clear as day. Fucking posers.

I have a close friend who talks all the time that he weighs more than me now since he started AAS but all the weight he gained was fat, now he is fat and out of shape and now says I'll lose all this when I run my next cycle, then just gets fatter and stops lifting when the cycle is over until he starts another cycle. He then tells me he wants to compete in BB comps! I've tried managing his diet but I'm not gonna hold his hand. All a failure

I agree on many of your points,
My brother is 6 foot and a larger frame guy , he eats maybe on a great day 2000 calories and lucky if he gets 200grams of protien..he eats chicken pot pies every day almost...works out at home with a pull up bar and 50lb dumbells and only using testosterone and worked his way rom about 230ish to 265 this last year and lost some body fat .
It is extremely hard to eat 4000 calories and 300+ grams of protien I can't do it my body won't let me...if I try to come close to those numbers I get to where the sight of food makes me feel like I'm gonna puke.
2000-2500cals and 200grams of protien have produced gains for me in the past.
Ultimately trial and error and learning your own body will produce the best gains once you dial it in...Took me about 10 years and making adjustments to training and eating to find the optimal program for me.

Experience is everything. I have had more failures than success mostly because I have tried to copy someone else's diet and exercise plans. I don't think their is a cookie cutter plan when it comes to building muscle. You need to eat more than u burn but to much and I'm fat. I tried to follow a plan that was max out every set and do only two sets because some one said that's the only way to do it. In reality I grow with higher reps 12-15 and three to four sets. As far as how much people eat, 3000 cals may be way to much for one and no where near enough for another. Like u said trial and error and individual goals. I have found out recently how hard it is to eat 3500 cals. I thought I was there but my fitness pal said no. We all start somewhere though.

A thread I can sink my teeth into lol.
I agree some kats are full of shit whenit comes to thier diets. I fornone am that dude thatbcan actually eat what when and what I want... both a blessing and a curse. It really is not hard for me to takr in 4500 a day and not want to hurl.. but that doesnt mean its all clean eating.
Everyone is different but not everyone is honest about it

Personally, if I eat less than 4000cals I lose weight. 4200-45 I maintain. I need at least 5k to gain anything noticable

ajordana said:
Personally, if I eat less than 4000cals I lose weight. 4200-45 I maintain. I need at least 5k to gain anything noticable
ajordanaThat's cause u done crossed over to hulk zone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.